- Contingency plans for equipment, electric, manpower, and fuel are essential and are given substantial thought and planning.
- During any severe snow event, our Director of Operations and Controller monitor all activity around the clock.
- They work directly with the Asset Manager to ensure immediate dispatch of necessary equipment and service providers for emergencies, equipment breakdown, or even overtired employees
GPS TRACKING AND AUTOMATIC REPORTING
- Documenting the winter event may very well be the most important aspect of a winter storm.
- Our fleet of trucks and machines are equipped with GPS tracking devices from US Fleet Services making reporting and documenting precise and automatic.
DETAILED RECORD KEEPING
- Our detailed record-keeping and proactive approach to de-icing provides our clients with maximum protection.
- We stay educated on the engineering of all products and all cutting edge methods to ensure timely and effective de-icing under every winter condition.
- Snowscapes employees have earned certifications and designations from the Snow and Ice Management Association and the State of New Jersey.
- All employees industry certified with these valuable tools to ensure that every member of the Snowscapes team is as much an asset to you as they are to us.
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
- Today, where lawsuits are abundant, we have a strict policy of solely serving sites with a Zero Tolerance Policy for snow.
- We take all the necessary steps to mitigate our client’s possible exposure to liability.
- We take pride in ensuring that a client’s grounds are kept safe and accessible.
SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT
- Safety is priority number one for both our crew as well as pedestrians.
- Countless hours are devoted to ensuring a safe environment for all persons before, during, and after a winter storm event.